13 Westminster Boulevard, Elanora QLD 4221Under Offer
One of Elanora’s Finest Homes with Expansive Views Over Tallebudgera Valley
House - Elanora QLD
Expressions of Interest (Closing 5pm 22nd May 2021)
Situated in one of South East Queensland’s most desirable streets, just 10 minutes to the golden sands of Palm Beach – everything about this magnificent property has been carefully designed to capture the impressive views over Tallebudgera Valley and beyond.
Boasting an incredibly versatile floor-plan, this property truly is a celebration of architectural brilliance and modern design. But what seals the deal, is the fact it overlooks the stunning Tallebudgera hinterland.
The central gourmet kitchen is complemented by multiple open-plan living and dining areas, plus a formal lounge room that connects via double opening French doors.
The entire top floor of this home is comprised of an impressive master retreat, with a well-appointed ensuite, large walk-in wardrobe and a private west facing balcony that is perfectly positioned to capture the magnificent afternoon sunsets.
– 4050m2 block located just 10min to Palm Beach
– Breathtaking views over Tallebudgera Valley
– Incredibly versatile floor-plan with high ceilings throughout
– 5 generously sized bedrooms including private master retreat
– 3 large bathrooms
– Central gourmet kitchen with plentiful bench space, large pantry and modern appliances
– Additional semi self-contained games room with wet bar and bathroom
– Multiple living and dining areas
– Air-conditioned living and dining areas
– Formal lounge room with a cosy log fireplace
– Impressive master retreat complete with a well-appointed ensuite, walk in wardrobe and balcony
– 5th bedroom/executive office with built-in wardrobe
– Triple lock up garage with internal access
– Large fully fenced resort style swimming pool
– Usable low maintenance backyard for the kids to play
– Huge family laundry
– Solar power
– Freshly renovated and painted roof
The separate games/entertaining room doubles as a semi self-contained living space, complete with a wet bar and bathroom – making it perfect for extended family or teenage retreat.
If you’re looking for a luxury property in a quiet leafy location; just minutes from schools, shopping centres, M1 and the beach, then this is a must see property.
Disclaimer: As this property is being sold without a price, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 4,050 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon