22 Denawen Street, Palm Beach QLD 4221Sold $1,500,000
MODERN COASTAL HOME – JUST 600M TO BEACH
House Sold - Palm Beach QLD
Perfectly positioned on a 531m2 corner block and just 600 meters to the beautiful golden-sands of Palm Beach – this recently renovated coastal home offers the ultimate relaxing Gold Coast lifestyle.
A stylish contemporary home designed to bring the outdoors in, capturing both the winter sun and summer sea breezes. Featuring 4 generously sized bedrooms, 2 renovated bathrooms, and an incredibly versatile open-plan kitchen, living and dining area that can be divided in-two with timber bi-fold doors.
The impeccably renovated kitchen blends high quality fixtures with a brilliant open-plan design that seamlessly connects the combined kitchen, living and dining space with the Balinese inspired outdoor entertaining area.
– Luxurious open-plan kitchen features stone benchtops, gas cooking, modern appliances, soft close cabinetry and generous storage space
– 4 Generously sized bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Large master bedroom retreat with original polished timber flooring, lofted ceilings, plantation shutters, walk-in-wardrobe renovated double vanity ensuite
– Modern timber-look floor tiles and ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Flawlessly renovated main bathroom complete with double vanity, shower and relaxing bath
– Balinese inspired outdoor pavilion overlooking the magnesium saltwater pool through clear glass fencing
– Desirable 531m2 corner block with low maintenance established gardens and a fully fenced yard
– Double automatic carport plus additional lockable trailer access
– Outdoor shed
– 600 meters stroll to the pristine golden-sands of Palm Beach
Points of Interest:
– Pristine canal water access approx. 290 meters
– Beach approx. 600 meters
– Public transport approx. 500 meters
– Cafés and restaurants approx. 700 meters
– Coles (Pavilions Palm Beach) approx. 950 meters
– P.B.C State High School approx. 3 minutes’ drive
– M1 Motorway access approx. 850 meters/2 minutes’ drive
– Gold Coast International Airport approx. 10 minutes’ drive
– Council rates approx. $1300 per half year
– Water approx. $600 per half year
– Electricity approx. $600 per quarter
– Gas approx. $30 per quarter
Just footsteps from your front door is the thriving cafe and restaurant precinct of Palm Beach, boasting popular venues like; The Barefoot Barista, The Collective, Balboa Italian and much more – Plus within close proximity is Tallebudgera Creek & Burleigh Headland, shopping centres, great local schools (in PBC catchment), the M1 Motorway and the Gold Coast International Airport.
So, whether you’re looking for the perfect investment opportunity or wanting to secure you very own slice of paradise – this is your chance to purchase a beautiful, fully renovated coastal home.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may filter the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 531 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced